In my German blog I have posts about Iran 2 3 4 5 6. Here I have a lot about older prints.
Nastaʿliq is normally not used for Arabic.
But there are exeptions:
Tuesday, 6 October 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Iran Nastaʿlīq
In my German blog I have posts about Iran 2 3 4 5 6 . Here I have a lot about older prints. Nastaʿliq is normally not used for A...
-
40 years ago Adrian Alan Brockett submitted his Ph.D. to the University of St.Andrews: Studies in Two Transmissions of the Qurʾān . Now...
-
It is common knowledge that the King Fuʾād Edition of the Ḥafṣ qirāʾa was an immediate success in the Muslim world. Common knowledge, but...
-
There are many false assertions about the King Fuʾād Edition: that it is type printed ‒ it is type set, but offset printed that it ...






























No comments:
Post a Comment